Saturday, September 10, 2005

New Goodies from Knit Picks

My stash seems to be growing little by little. I have a good bit of Knit Picks in my stash now. Can't help it at the prices. Here are the newest aquisitions:

There is Color Your Own laceweight merino which will probably be used as it is; I didn't have a particular project in mind. And the Mulled Wine Wool of the Andes is going to become the Isis Wrap from Interweave Knits Summer 2005. You may have to scroll down to see it, but it is a pretty and lacy wrap. And note the new book. Of course, that means that I'm going to have to order some of the Palette yarns for some Fair Isle mittens. Not shown are some color cards for the various yarns.

Progress is being made on the Faux Russian Stole. I'll post pictures of that soon. I've made a little progress on Madli and I am really loving the pattern now. And the MYSTERY CHRISTMAS PRESENT is coming along nicely.

2 Comments:

Blogger LadyV said...

Let me know how you like the new book. Knit Picks yarn can become quite addictive...Reasonable prices for great quality.

9:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've never done Fair Isle, but with the new Knit Picks yarn I'm certainly going to try. I so many mitten books to choose from.

Yeah, Knit Picks!

7:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home