Saturday, September 03, 2005

Faux Russian Stole and Alianne Knits button

Here is the picture of my progress so far on the Faux Russian Stole.

I've also made progress on a Mystery Christmas project. I can't show you pictures of that just yet.

But here is something else I've been up to, making a button for my site. If you want to link to my site, you right click on the button and save to your own computer. Then you upload the image to your server and link
{a href="http://alianneknits.blogspot.com/"}{img src=where_it_is_on_your_server"}{/a}, substituting html brackets for the weird brackets.

6 Comments:

Blogger Stasia said...

Alison, is that ever working up beautifully!

8:50 PM  
Blogger Debi said...

Your stole is stunning!! That knitpicks yarn is working up beautifully!!

10:45 PM  
Blogger LadyV said...

Beautiful stole and I do like your button and will add to my blog.

7:25 PM  
Blogger April Rescigno said...

Your blog convinced me I needed to try to knit something lacey. Thanks for the courage!

11:20 PM  
Blogger Pugknits said...

love the colors and the lace pattern is beautiful!

11:26 AM  
Blogger Wired for Fibre said...

Wow your lace is gorgeous! I feel very inferior indeed.

7:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home