Monday, August 15, 2005

Tagged!

I've been tagged by Pugknits for five idiosyncrasies, so here they are:

1. I have a short attention span. I have to have many projects going at any given time so when I temporarily lose interest in one, I have another one to work on. My current knitting projects include two lace shawls and toy kangaroos. Other projects include a miniature needlepoint rug, a room box and I just made a miniature polymer clay doll which I'll have to dress. (I'm not happy with the head, so I'll have to re-do that.)

2. I can learn just about anything from a book. Knitting, crochet, tatting, polymer clay, temari – if there is a book on the subject, I can learn it. The only thing that gave me fits trying to learn from a book was the kitchener stitch. That took a lot of trial and error and a better set of directions.

3. I am a chocoholic. Anything chocolate, the darker the better.

4. I am a perfectionist only when it comes to my crafts. I'll restart the same project countless times until I get it right. I also know where most of my craft books are as well as all my materials. It drives my DH crazy because the perfectionism streak doesn't seem to carry over to cleaning the house...

5. I am a procrastinator. I used to wait until the night before a paper was due and pull an all-nighter. I still procrastinate things until they absolutely can't be put off any longer.

Vee, consider yourself tagged.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

#4 is too funny! thank you for playing. it's nice getting to know more about you :)

pknits

2:37 PM  
Blogger zippiknits...sometimes said...

awwww. Housework is never as important as they say it is. Just keep it neat and they never notice, unless it's a wicked MIL or SIL.

chocolate is a food group, we agree on chocolate.

I love your side bars.. I must fiddle with mine.

9:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home