Wednesday, February 03, 2010

Tale of Two Titles


I couldn't decide on "OMG, Actual Knitting Content" or "Enough is Enough Already!" So, rest assured, there is an actual photograph of knitting in this post. First, however, a pretty winter tree picture and the "Enough" title. We got another four inches or so of snow last night. This is in addition to the couple of inches we had the other day. And we're expecting another foot or so this weekend! That's too much snow for Virginia! I am officially sick of snow. Darn groundhog!

So, now for the actual knitting content. I told you I actually had some. This is the back part of the purse. (Click on either picture to "embiggen.")

Yes, the colors look a little washed out, but it's grey here. I promise to try and get a better picture when the purse is finally finished, but you can see it for now. I'm working on the intarsia now and it's not my favorite, that's for sure. Anyway, I hope to have it finished soon.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It may not be your favorite thing to knit, but it sure is pretty. I've avoided ordering that kit though as it looks like it might be annoying :-)

5:51 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

Oh, that's pretty (and intricate!).

Dang, that IS a lot of snow. In these parts, having only six more weeks of winter from Feb 2 sounds pretty good, actually. :)

6:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home