Monday, November 16, 2009

More East Meets West

I've actually made a bit of progress on the strap. I'm nearly done with the short row section. I'll be glad of that because my tension still isn't as good as in the round. I think it's okay enough though to work itself mostly out in the blocking process. Only about three more short rows though and I can go back to working in the round.


I'm also hoping to get some sewing done this week. I got a really cool new book on pattern-drafting and I've already drafted a basic skirt pattern. (I hope to review the book after I make a few things out of it, but as of right now, I think it's going to get a glowing review.)

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Rebekah said...

Its looking lovely!

10:59 AM  
Blogger Opal said...

i love the way yours looks. it's temping to me to buy the blue kit!

3:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home