Monday, February 22, 2010

Actual finished object


I actually finished something! A pair of socks. These are using my Plain Old Stockinette Sock Pattern and Trekking 147. These took way too long to do due to lack of knitting time, but I finally finished them. They are nice and comfy and I love the color! I also have another pair of socks that has been finished for quite a while except that I have a little more embroidery to do. Just a little and that has been taking months just because it's so boring! Hopefully, I'll finish that soon because the socks are really, really cool!


I've already begun the next pair, more Trekking, this time in blues with a little bit of purple. The colors are actually a fair representation on my screen.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

I just finished my Trekking 100 socks last night!

Both your finished socks and freshly started socks are from gorgeous Trekking colorways.

9:37 AM  
Blogger Opal said...

yay for finished socks!

i'm glad you and yours made it safely throughout all that snow. phew! there was a lot of it.

2:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home