Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Wednesday Madness

I know, it's only Tuesday, but it was last Wednesday when I found Sheri's sneak-up. I say "madness" because apparently I wasn't the only one to come across the sneak-up. The site slowed considerably. Granted, the items I ordered were still up on the site as of yesterday, so I really didn't need to participate in the sneak-up, but she had new laceweight! I'm only so strong. I ended up with another skein of Seacoast in Jewels. I also got this:

Lane Borgosesia Cashwool in Ice for the Frost Flower and Leaves Shawl.


And same wool in Red for the Cap Shawl from Victorian Lace Today. (It's the gorgeous circular one in sort of a pink-red.)

I know, I have a few things to finish first. Well, for the skirt, the knitting is finished! It's currently blocked out and I'll have pictures of that tomorrow. I'll need to sew it together and do the embroidery and crochet hem. I also started the Bonsai Tunic last night. And there's that purple diamond shawl that I started; I need to work on that and the Forest Path Stole. I know that may seem like a lot, but it's really not. Just ignore the rest of the projects on the sidebar, okay? Because I am - until winter calls again for the Hex Coat. And I'll give the socks another try. Sometime. And hmm, well, look, there's a big giant hairy spider behind you!

Labels:

8 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

Yummy sounding yarns!!

8:31 AM  
Blogger Chrissy said...

I can't wait to see those knitted up!

10:04 AM  
Blogger Prachi said...

That Ice colour is *perfect* for the Frost Flowers shawl!

11:02 AM  
Blogger Opal said...

Oohh beautiful yarns. I've been wanting to do the Frost Flowers and Leave shawl too.

11:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the red and love the ice color- they are both beautiful. You are a lace goddess.....

9:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, this is some really beautiful yarn, and I so love the colors! I'm really curious to see these skeins knitted up!

3:24 AM  
Blogger Brenda said...

Gorgeous yarns! They look so soft, too. Looking forward to seeing the shawls--you do such a lovely job with lace!

7:43 PM  
Blogger vanessa said...

that cashwool looks sooo yummy!

10:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home