Wednesday, January 24, 2007

WIP Wednesday

I'll apologize now for the crappy WIP pictures, but it's snowing again (I knew this would happen - I would wonder where my snow was and just get tons of it), so very overcast and not very good for taking the pictures. Well, hopefully, these picts are just for reference anyway as I really hope to have both the socks and the Hidcote finished very, very soon!

I have only about 25 rows left for Hidcote. Granted, they are very long rows now, but still, I'm rounding third base.

And this is the second sock of the pair.

The first one did a cool zig-zag thing, but this one is candy-striping. That's okay, it still looks cool.

I promise when I finish, I'll take really good pictures of everything!

Labels: , ,

9 Comments:

Blogger Carole Knits said...

I really can't wait to see the finished Hidcote!

8:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hidcote is moving right along! You'll be blocking it in no time.

9:46 AM  
Blogger Chris said...

Hidcote is gorgeous!! And I like the spiral on that cuff.

10:20 AM  
Blogger Debi said...

It might be crappy outside but the knitting looks great!

4:49 PM  
Blogger Brenda said...

Hidcote looks fantastic! You are really knitting it fast. The socks are cool. What gauge and stitch count is giving that spiraling?

6:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hidcote looks great already, and the spiral on the sock looks to me like it's about to turn and go the other direction... maybe they'll end up more similar than expected?

7:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, your WIPs are coming along so nicely, they both look amazing already! I can't wait to see the pics when they're all finished, in all their glory! And yay for snow - we got a lousy 1 inch over here in the Tyrol ;(

4:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

snow eh? Is it getting bitter up there, because it is really cold down here- in fact surprisingly cold...


Hidcote looks awesome- you continue to amaze me with your lace skills.

7:00 PM  
Blogger Opal said...

Your Hidcote is looking fabulous. I wish I had the concentration to do lace right now, but it's just not happening for me.

I also love the way your socks are turning out. The colours are so striking.

7:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home