Thursday, December 22, 2005

Ten Years and Counting

I had to post a Happy Anniversary to my husband of ten years! Hard to believe I've put up with him that long. Or that he's put up with me :) I think he realizes by now that he's pretty much stuck with me and my stash.

On the knitting front, I've had a couple of positive knitting days. One mosaic sock is done and I've started on the other one. I'll post pictures soon. I've made a little progress on the sweater sleeves. Maybe I'll finish before the winter is over.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary!

11:55 AM  
Blogger chris said...

Happy Anniversary, Alison!! Here's to many, many more. :-) And I'm glad to hear about the positive knitting days, too. Take care! :-)

5:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary! Ten years is good. We hit that number this year in March.

12:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary, Alison, and many happy returns. Looking forward to seeing more pics of the sweater.

12:20 PM  
Blogger LadyV said...

I know I'm late but happy anniversary just the same and much happiness to you both.

4:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home