Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Fiber

I promised in my last post that I had something special coming. Guess what came yesterday!

AND

First of all, the pictures don't do this stuff justice. Plus, you can't feel how wonderfully soft it is. Both are angora/merino blends from Kim over at The Woolen Rabbit. The pink/purplish one is Opalessence and the black/red one is Black Cherry. And a little something extra:

My hands are very soft after using it. And that's saying something with my continually dry hands. And it smells divine!

Thank you Kim!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh it's so pretty. I would like a bed made out of that, bunnies are so lucky.

11:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love that black cherry colorway. I'll have to get some of that!

12:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm glad to see that your fibers made it safely to you. Happy Spinning!!!

4:06 PM  
Blogger LadyV said...

The Merino/Angora blends from the Woolen Rabbit are so nice to spin. Your choices are very pretty. I Cant wait to see what project(s) they'll become.

4:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home