Sunday, January 01, 2006

Fabric

Even with no computer for a week, I haven't made much progress on my current knitting projects. The sweater is going slowly and the socks are at a standstill. I'm on the heel flap on the second one, but it is going slowly. So since there are no knitting pictures to show off, I thought I'd show some pretty fabric remnants I got yesterday for my miniatures.

The green one is a tad lighter than the picture, but the colors on the others are pretty accurate. All silk. I also got some lovely silk/rayon velvet, but I couldn't get pictures anywhere near accurate. The colors are a deep purple and Santa suit red. It's so soft.

And yes, some of you may remember me promising a Christmas knitting scene. Never quite got to it this year. Maybe next year. I think I might be making some dolls next week so I can dress them. I have one already dressed; I need to give her some hair and she'll be ready to model for pictures. Okay, one more thing to take me away from my knitting. And I've got something special coming sometime next week, but that is sort of knitting related. At least it will be once it's all spun up.

And I have to publicly thank my husband for getting my computer back up and running.

Happy New Year everyone!

2 Comments:

Blogger Pugknits said...

Happy New Year, Alison!

*HUGS*MUAK*

12:07 PM  
Blogger LadyV said...

Happy New Year!

If you happen to find some extra hours in the day,send some my way...I have quite a few projects that didn't make the 2005 deadline:-}

9:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home