Sunday, June 26, 2005

New Interweave Knits!

I got my Fall Issue of IK in the mail yesterday. It's not as if I don't already have enough patterns in the queue. But how cute is the Greek Pullover? And I love the Vintage-Inspired Jacket. I really don't have a lot on the needles right now. Just two shawls and that's it. (That's if you don't count the spinning I'm doing for another shawl. But technically, that's not on the needles yet, so if I were to cast on for another project that would bring the grand OTN total up to three.)

I'll need jackets for the fall. Really. Right after I make a couple more tops for summer. Let's face it, I have enough patterns on my list right now to keep me busy for a very long time.

But just in case I didn't have enough knitting to do, I found out that Lorna's Laces has wool tops in their gorgeous colorways for spinning. The thought of spinning something in such lovely colors has so much appeal.

Well, it's off to bed now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home