Friday, June 24, 2005

Okay, I admit it, I like pink

There, I've said it. I like pink. It's recently been asked if I like pink - there's my pink ballet wrap, pink summer top, and then here's a picture of a lovely pink shawl that I made before I began a blog.

That's right, it's pink. It's a design by Nancy Bush (she is such a wonderful designer!) in Peppermint Alpaca Cloud from Knit Picks. Wonderfully light and warm. And it's pink. So, just so there's no confusion, I like pink.

That being said, there are actually no pink works in progress right now. I have a "Midnight" Alpaca Cloud shawl that has stalled and a teal/turquoise triangular shawl that is nearly done.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been thinking about making Ene's Scarf with the knit picks alpaca cloud and you've convinced me it's a good idea. How many hanks did you use? Two? And what size needles, if you remember.
Thanks.

12:10 PM  
Blogger Meg said...

Hi Alison, thanks for your comment on my blog - I thought I'd stop by and check out your shawl knitting frenzy! I like the pink you chose for your Ene's - mine is a gift for my mum and so I thought I would force a bit of va-va-voom red onto her (as daughters are wont to do)!

6:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home